Python is available on a wide variety of platforms ( Windows,Linux and Mac OS X ). Download the latest version of python software www.python.org/downloads or you can download python manually for separate OS : Windows , Linux/UNIX , Mac OS X and Other as well as if you want to get most up-to-date and current source code, binaries, documentation, news, etc., is available on the official website of Python www.python.org
1. After downloading python software, simply run it by double-clicking. A dialog should appear that looks something like this:
Note : Here we are installing version 3.7.3 64-bit (latest version : our publishing date), you mast download and install version of python cause, stay always up-to-date it's very important.
2. Now you can change your installation location and features but, you mast click check box (select mode) for Add Python 3.7 to PATH :
Note : You want to be sure to check the box that says Add Python 3.7 to PATH as shown to ensure that the interpreter will be placed in your execution path.
3. After selecting "Customize installation", you can modify/change python features here :
4. After changing python features you can change the installation location/path :
5. After all set click install button/option and after complete successful installation click close button/option, Done :
1. There is a very good chance your Linux distribution has Python installed already, but it probably won’t be the latest version, and it may be Python 2 instead of Python 3. To find out what version(s) you have, open a terminal window and try the following commands :
2. If Python 2.7 or later is not installed, install Python with your distribution's package manager. The command and package name varies :
$ sudo apt-get install python3
$ sudo yum install python3
$ sudo zypper install python3
3. Open a command prompt or shell and run the following command to verify that Python installed correctly.
$ python3 --version
While current versions of macOS (previously known as “Mac OS X”) include a version of Python 2, it is likely out of date but the best way we found to install Python 3 on macOS is through the Homebrew package manager. This approach is also recommended by community guides like The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Python.
If you want to try out the examples in this tutorial without installing Python on your machine, there are several web sites available where you can interact with a Python interpreter online :
We create a new YouTube channel (NightHawk) for gaming purpose like online games streaming or games review.
We need some time for make video tutorials (CodeX) so, stay with us and keep supporting and you know already we make a Collaboration with HackIsOn YouTube channel long time ago So, please Subscribe Our Channels